AutoCAD for Mechanical
Registration begins Dec. 17.
Class begins Jan 16 end March 8.
Tuition is $200.00.
Developed for the advanced AutoCAD user, the AutoCAD for Mechanical course will cover the creation of 2D mechanical drawings. This course follows the same 15 unit format found in the Fundamentals of AutoCAD course. Note: Students completing the Mechanical specialization in the Fundamentals class should NOT register for this class. This course is designed for students who did not complete the mechanical specialization when enrolled in the Fundamentals class. Prospective students with a solid background in AutoCAD and looking to learn more about creating mechanical drawings would also be eligible for this course.
Access to AutoCAD
Note: you must have access to ONE of the following versions of AutoCAD: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018. You can also use the corresponding LT versions LT2014, LT2015, LT2016, LT2017 or LT2018 for this course. If you don't have access to AutoCAD you can request a Student Version.
Courses are taught 100% over the Internet using the most advanced course management system available today. For course information, as well as a sample course, select the button below.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
Find us on Facebook
By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date on class enrollment and start dates.
A solid understanding of AutoCAD is a pre-requisite for this course. You should feel comfortable using AutoCAD and should have no trouble creating working drawings. In addition you should be familiar with basic computer operations. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc).
- Winter 2019 classes begin January 16 end March 8.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- You will need to spend an average of 5 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund